ending the week on a high –
- Reviewed several rainbows that Tara drew
- Witnessed her reading her first book. Yes it was small and simple. But she read it cover to cover with no help.
- Cooked all our meals at home
- Drank only 5 cups of coffee in the entire week.
- Went for my first Spring walk for 40min with Agam and Tara
- wrote a PRD or pseudo PRD after 5.5years.
- managed a project plan across 50+ people after 7 years
- didn’t lose it and kept exhaurcasm [syndrome of converting exhaustion into sarcasm] in check [for the most part],
- delegated and asked for help 🙂
The first and the last one were the toughest 😉