And now for the Yays and Nays of 2017
– Agam recovered from his accident at a pretty fast speed.
– I switched teams and roles
– We spent a LOT of time with family throughout the year.
– Mom stayed with us for a few months and we enjoyed her company and surveillance 😉
– I ran a lot in the first half of the year.
– Tara is potty trained (yeah that’s a YAY!)
– I checked off two bucket lists – Hop on Hop Off in NYC and Sakura in Tokyo.
– We established a Will and Trust for Tara.
– Tara started eating sushi.
– Our new ride – Subaru Outback.
– We went home for the Holidays!
– I did not run at all in the second half of the year.
– We were naughty from Thanksgiving to New Years about our healthy eating habits.
– Mom’s diabetes went through a rough patch.
– Posture issues plagued my weekdays and weeknights
Not too many Nays as one can tell. 2017 was kind to us. And we hope to keep up the trend.