But another reason I am not writing is because I am just very annoyed with the way things are around me. Not at a personal level. But at a larger scale. I am seeking solace and peace in my little family and our close friends. I don’t feel like commenting on what’s happening around me. There is just so much nonsense all around that I am choosing to just ignore it. And live selfish for a while.
But just like everything else, I need to write it down to get it out of my system and cleanse. So I will do that and I am not looking for any commentary or rebuttals. I have my views and I am sharing them. No one needs to agree with it.
- It’s too loud lately. Everyone is busy announcing something. As if we have all become official broadcasters. Can we be more silent? Me included.
- This rat race is crazy. Why is everyone playing? Why can we not just “not play” for a while and sit it out?
- Why are people not happy to see other people happy?
- Why are we always up leveling ourselves in conversations?
- Why am I not doing things I love and doing that only pay my mortgage?
- Why am I not writing?
- Why is this world so rotten with politics?
- Why are people in Kabul dying?
- Why is everyone so busy being busy?
- Why do people lie?
- Why are people scared of sharing what they really feel?
- What am I doing with my life. I will be 40 in 6 years! 6 years ago I was traveling the world.
- Why are people who can really make a difference, not doing something about it.
- Why do we troll?
- Why do we judge?
- What the fuck is wrong with Donald Trump?
- Why do people like to see others fail?
- Why do people spend their entire life doing things they don’t love? If most of us are doing jobs we’d rather not do, that’s a huge productivity deficit that we will need to deal with soon.